Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seventy Eight


Dear. Sorry. I did not online this morning .
becuase the modem was switched off. K~


OMG. Today school was a total waste of time
I really got no benefitl from the edu fair with
only 19 colleges in my school hall. Raws! :@

and. No one needs to know what am I taking
after form 5. because I got a no confidence~
[ Sorry. Kasthuri. I bring you down. *sobs*]
I am now worrying of what will people think
of me if I don't end up myself in the lab in a
pharmacy position with those drugs. dOts~!
Reminder : I am a number 9. Go Figure =x

Expection for the 'quietness' of 5Science 2 =P

Intervention is next week only &
the timetable is already OUT! =\

*laugh out loud*
I'm skipping school on Thursday(tomorrow) & Friday =D
Mummy~ I really love you for once in my life. Bleah! JK!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com