Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sixty Three


Thanks Dear. for accompanying me this evening <3

Today. My day is not that good. I didn't TGI Friday.
To anyone who got snarled by me. I am sorry =x
Anyway. My Wednesday and Thursday is okok~

Today. My uncle and family from Singapore is here =)
and this weekend I will be very free *laugh out loud*
because my parents will have to serve my uncle and
bring him around. so I am staying at home.
Andrianna will fight her way to study online! HUSH.

Reply of taggies. It's too cramped in that small box =.="

Blane Dearie > Fyi. I woke up but I cannot online.
My daddy banned my bro and I from online-ing
because of the damn virus. raWs

Cecilia > LOLx. I don't consider this as bully.
This is much much far more worst than that =(

-yeeN > Yea. He scrolled through too Hahahah
Mmmm.. A good thing or bad thing? bleah. =P

daryl > Owh. Welcome kor =) and bye? o.O
because kor won't drop by my blog often either~



I got another half an hour here.
and I will be in front of the tv
after catch the last episod of
A Journey Called Life *sobs*

* Owh yea. Before that. Thanks to the ones who had
support and some other who praised me that day =P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com