Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ninety Five


O.o Sonia [Classmate]: Andrianna anak Mr. Chin.

Well. In school. I am under-pressured by all those
assignments. Moral. & Add math project *CRY*

It has been 3 weeks since I last attended Taekwondo.
and competitions are just weeks away from today..
I really really have no idea where to start =(

Lavania, Nureen, Rachel, Yee Wen and me joined
a some kind of drama competition. We represent
our Taekwondo club. Lalala. Our presentation is
the simpliest and interesting for all. really~! =P

Tioman. in another 3 more days. Sha La La *grin* =D

Lil bro and me are born bro and sis =)
spot our same pm.

and when we team work..
in Ricochet Extreme
We bring down the crowd =D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com