Monday, April 27, 2009

Ninety Two


Omg. I never had such a Magnificent Monday
Special Credit to: Ofcouse. Love most Dearie.
Cecilia Cho. Amanda Tan. Beh Ming Cheat =)

Ishh.. I have no idea why teacher hate 5Sc2
so much. since early morning until recess~!
My mood is almost ruin. Thank God I think
positively. and so remain a cheerful girl! =D
o.O they didn't are not satisfied on Sunday Night.

Fyi. I've been a very super bad girl today.
I seems like an Arts stream girl by outside
I have long nails. I brought not a but {2}
barang rampasan. Omg. Speechless already
1. My mickey Mp3 and 2. Chewing Gums..

Me. Cecilia. Amanda. Beh beh went to SM
for Cone Pizzas'. Mm.. Owh So yummy =D
On the way to Popular bookstore. I dropped
by other small small stalls and spot some..
nice stuffs. not gonna mention anymore
[fullstop] damn heart-sickenning. *sigh*

and At Popular pulak, I thought of buying
a card for Mummy for Mother's Day but
I am out of cash. It all just don't come to
worth a single cent. burning my purse =x

As you know. We girls just can't live without
Camera. So next post would be piccas' =P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com