Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eighty


Why do I have so many tags to reply suddenly? =/
I so not used to proscrastinate till this bad. Sorry.

OMG.
4 by Dearie
3 by Ming Cheat
2 by Jacqueline =)
1 by Cecilia. SPAMMER
TOTAL. 10 [ ten ] woots.

Dearie>
I stepped here. Hahaha. and I am here to tag. satisfy?
Mmm.. I don't understand why dearie say dear won't online in the morning
and this morning. Dearie just online. *laugh out loud*
Fyi. ofcourse I am not encouraging dear to intrude to other's connection =P

Ming Cheat >
Hahaha. *grin* Thanks. and it is a common sense
that my stuffs are forever nicer than others. HEH
I am not going on Thursday and Friday too. Byez

Jac >
Fyi. You are at the corner of my mind. Nearly slip out =P
Owh. Thanks a lot. Fyi. 6 months is not long time to go =(

Cecilia> It is no point talking to her. *hush*
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com