Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ninety Seven

Procrastinations and obsessions are the first two main killer of an adolescent!

Raws. One thing that I hate the most is..
the thinking of school is a useless =.="

Ooo Finally. Prefects had spot-checked us
the class with attitude problem. 5Sc2s'=x
The best thing is. I escaped because I
don't wanna get anymore offense slip pls.
I will trim my nails after my vacation =P

Omg. Now only I know that volleyball is so syiok =P
See this.

Cэcіlіа | нэгмeмояүlапe™ my hand not that pain ad =(
Cэcіlіа | нэгмeмояүlапe™ i want it to be v pain lehh.
Cэcіlіа | нэгмeмояүlапe™ hahaa.
Cэcіlіа | нэгмeмояүlапe™ i wan my hand to be more pain laaaaa.
Cэcіlіа | нэгмeмояүlапe™ roflolmao.

Oº° BecCalynN °ºO ♂♀ shhh..

Actually I also wanna show off that I'm a volleyball player
by stupid-ly hurting my own hand. Guess what? I am pushing
self to the limit then it is now swollen and bruises. LOL!

Alright. Time to go pack my stuffs. Tioman. Here I come =D

but I don't wanna go join Daddy, Mummy & lil bro jungle tracking =(

Hey All. Check this out. New stuffs by Google.
Google Chrome =)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com