Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eighty Eight


Hey. Help me answer this question Please..
Am I self-centered?

Here is the replies of taggies. Sorry. Late again =P
Blane> Dear.. The coming days are also gonna end up bad. so if bad mood today makes no difference =P Xoxo. Don't you know there are 3W questions that guys cannot ask a girl? Hehehe. Anyway. You should know that I will not ever share anyone's bad stuffs in my blog. unless he or she is totally 110% not related to any of my blog readers or me. if you know already. then just keep to your promise. Alright?

Amanda> Hi hi =)

CE CI LIA> Now you have switch interest worry. from intervention to him

Ming Cheat> hahaha. Girl. Thanks for the wish.

Jac> My intervention is now Over. Yay! but diagnostic coming up =.="

Jessyca> Thanks =) but with that I still just pass =x

++ Finally. I find the Full fruit Mentos chewing gum is not that bad
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com