Monday, April 13, 2009

Seventy Five


Mmm.. Post number Seventy Four was what said by a site.

In school. 5 sciences' only spend 3 period in class
and 3 hours listening to Miss Cecilia Chong talk
about this Enneagram bla bla. Go Figure~

so. According to her Manual..
I am suppose to be a Peacemaker o.O
My quote: "I don't care. Whatever you want is fine with me."
Peacemakers' are
Easygoing
Steady
Relaxed
Contented
Agreeable
Comforting
Idealizing
Uncomplicated

Strengths
Empathics
Reliable
Humble
Warm
Open-minded
Patient
Easygoing
Modest
Pleasant

Weakness
Overly accomodating
Spaced-out
Lazy
Resistant to change
Stubborn
Passive-aggressive
Indecisive
Unassertive

What Do The Peacemaker Wants
To find unity and wholeness
To create harmony in their environment
TO feel spacious and at ease
To emphasize the positive
To avoid conflicts and tension
To resist change and preserve things as they are
To ignore situations or events that would upset or disturb them

Leadership styles
Tactful, Inclusive, Sharing credit

I shall keep the 'How to grow' section to myself

Fyi. None! of the career listed here are suitable for me =.="

& Walt Disney. [ Don't tell me you dk him] is also a peacemaker
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com